The Albacross Blog receives thousands of unique visitors per month and we are always looking for high-quality content to post.
So, if you’ve decided to contribute to the Albacross blog, please send us an article that meets the following criteria:
- The text contains a minimum of 1000 words
- The number of external links is no more than 2
- Include the featured image sized 960x480px or bigger and more images in the body with min 960px width. Make sure that you use pictures that you own or have the right to use. Otherwise pick ones that will fit the article here and cite the source.
- The content is 100% original and handwritten.
- The article has a clear structure with titles, subtitles, lists, bolded text, images, etc.
- Include an author bio of about 100 words and 1 optional link. Also, please, include a headshot with the size of 128x128px.
What We Won’t Accept:
- Anything that’s been covered on our blog before.
- Anything that’s overly promotional for your company or organization.
- Anything that’s offensive, inaccurate or promotes a competitor of Albacross.
We reserve the rights to reject a post if it doesn’t meet the listed requirements, is of substandard quality or any other non-specified reason.
How to Submit Your Post:
Send your completed post as a Google Docs document to email@example.com Include image files optimized for the web with attribution. Thanks for your interest in guest posting. We will review your submission as soon as we can.
Note: We retain the copyright of all material published on Albacross. A guest poster cannot republish their guest post elsewhere, it must remain unique to Albacross. We reserve the right to edit and adapt your submitted blog post and update the post in the future if needed. Albacross also reserves the right to include call-to-action to other Albacross content on the site.